Skip to content
Our commitment to helping the Spokane Community:
- Surgical Specialists of Spokane has committed a great team of people to join in the March of Dimes March for Babies. When you walk or donate, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money we raise supports programs in our community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. Our team website is: www.marchforbabies.org
- Surgical Specialists of Spokane is proud to be a major sponsor of The Inland Northwest Blood Bank’s annual gala, The Epicurean Delight. Proceeds from Epicurean Delight 2010 will be used to advance INBC’s life saving mission with a portion of the funds designated to providing superior technologies and blood center education and training.
- Surgical Specialists of Spokane is proud to be a sponsor of the Providence Holy Family Shamrock Gala 2010. Our support, as well as the support of other community partners, helped raise money to benefit services and programs at Providence Holy Family Hospital. This support will help expand Women’s and Children’s Services to better meet the expanding needs of the Spokane Community.
- Surgical Specialists of Spokane is proud to support the Hospice of Spokane Taste of Life event. Our support enables Hospice of Spokane to continue offering the highest possible quality of hospice care to our community’s residents who have a terminal illness.
- In conjunction with Providence Regional Cancer Center, Surgical Specialists of Spokane is proud to sponsor the 6th annual Ira Kodner Lectureship.